Friday, March 8, 2013

My Family

My Family is an interesting and funny family. My father is also named Jorge who is a hard worker man and sometimes he could act a little bit independent. Lourdes who's my mother is full of joy and happiness, she could act too confident sometimes but she a hard worker women to so we all let it slide. I my self always love to give 100% on anything relate to work just like Steve jobs said "Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected." Your expected to do one thing so why not just give 100% on it. Estiven my brother a Genius when it comes to school works and studies, he is always been protected by my parents with i think is the reason why he is the laziest of the house. We were all borne in the Dominican Republic and we all speak Spanish, but recently my brother and I have been conversing in English.

5 comments:

  1. Hard working Jorje! it is awesome that you and your father have the same name. your the oldest child in your family so be a good role model to your younger brother. I think you need to teach your brother how to be hardworking like you.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jorge I really enjoy your story of your family and let me tell you that you have and interesting family. You identify very well the older child as a responsible and good model for your younger brother

    ReplyDelete
  3. im pretty sure that sometimes its no easy to be the oldest brother, I think that you are like kind of a role model for your brother so be careful with what you do he learns a lot of things from you.. but you seen to be a nice person so I dond thats a problem

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just as you are, I'm the oldest one so i can understand so well your position at home, especially when you wrote you are a "hard worked" person because so am I, and that part where you talk about your brother, it is like you are referring to mine! it seems like if the story is repeating! Keep working so hard and remain being an excellent example for your younger brother.

    ReplyDelete